Saturday, January 19, 2013

I smell like a french fry and want a shower

The things we do for beauty...since I am traveling to LaLa land here in about 36 hours I figured being a ghostly pale chick from Seattle wasnt necessarily the most attractive look, so $65 later I have 4 spray tans...good thing is I will be tan in the morning, bad thing is I smell like a McDonalds worker who has worked a double then gone out to the bar, gross, but tan is beautiful so I will deal with it. Funny though how in the middle ages having a tan made you poor, now having a tan means you are either well enough off to go on vacation to somewhere tropical or have a sad addiction to being tan (this would be my case). Oh and you  may think that in LA I will get to have cocktails and lay by the pool...yes this is not the case, in fact I will be walking the LA Mart in heels...so fun, picking out styles in a smelly warehouse in Commerce California, which if you havent crossed over the beautiful LA river to visit, I recommend it, especially if you like being robbed.

On a much more positive note, I got to see my familia last night including my beloved sister and her little ladies man:) Such a cute little munchin!

As an FYI the blog may be dark for a few days, depends on wifi in the amazing Hampton Inn I will be staying at and if I have the energy to do anything buy shower!

Keep it classy...everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment