Sunday, January 27, 2013

Running in heels and sleepwalking

Hi y'all, so I went darker a little longer than I expected, work and travel have been insane! I really feel like right now I am running all day in whatever my Target heel of choice is for the day and just a zombie...thank the lord for coffee. Instead of being super deep for this entry I will give a little swim trend update courtesy of my recent trip to the Swim Collective show in Huntington Beach CA, if you are like me and addicted to swimwear you need to know one thing BRIGHT COLORS- people on the beach, at the waterpark and at the pool in 2013 arent wearing black no matter what size they are! Everything from one-pieces to bikinis, monokinis and mumus are bright colors, bright patterns and loud and proud.
Another thing to remember about your swimwear is that covering your rear end completely actually makes it look BIGGER! Shocking I know! So the women in the Brazil actually are onto something, showing more skin in your rear region actually makes you butt smaller (well looks smaller at least!) and take a cue from the 80's when wearing a one piece and let that leg rise! This gives the illusion of longer legs.
Now to get ready to show that booty? Download the Women's health workouts app on your iphone, gives you exact workout plans with your goal in mind, they are short and sweet but will do the job, I would also recommend cutting out the sugar and eating whole foods, thats my goal this week, NO CRAP and at least 4 days of lifting, 2 days of yoga, maybe I will trade a day of yoga for zumba? Guess we will see!

Until next time!
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment