Monday, January 14, 2013

Loves: Getting to know me

Typing these words right now I wish I could say my internal voice sounded like Carrie Bradshaw, but instead it is completely my own, meet me! Carrie Becker, same initials, not exactly the same exciting life. Besides completely vomiting myself onto this page, I will just give you the facts- I am the 27 year old mom to a basset hound named Ace E Bear and two boxers, Maddie Mae and Piper (like Madonna, just Piper),- this would be the licks portion of the title. I am married to my college sweetheart, whom I have been with for just about 10 years...yes I am a little old, I work in the completely insane world of flash sale buying for a daily deals site! I buy unbranded super inexpensive fast fashion for women in their 20's, swimwear and activewear. All of which are completely my fashion passions, for lack of a better phrase. I love to make amazing outfits out of literally nothing anyone could ever recognize, hence the non labels portions of my title. And for the loves? Well that is what you will learn about, my marriage, my dogs, my crazy household, my CRAZY job, family, crazy nights, my closet, shopping habits, eating habits and attempt to eat more organic, my fitness and lack there of...and everything else!

I can't say that I will write every day but I will give it my best shot!

XOXO
Gossip Girl
(Just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment