Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My eyelashes are pissing me off today



That title is a text I sent to my sister this morning breaking up a conversation about how mother in laws are tough to deal with. Neither one of us are really sure why but it always seems like hollywood might have it right, mother in laws are tough! Are wives never good enough in their MIL's eyes? or is it that they want a new friend or daughter and going about it the wrong way? Of course when kids enter the picture things really change and it becomes more like now does she think you aren't a good wife or mom? Both my sister and I think there needs to be a "What to expect when your expecting a Mother in Law" book.

On a lighter note, here is the delicious dinner my hubs made tonight!
Sheperd's Pie, Lightened Up | Skinnytaste

No comments:

Post a Comment